Vegan Almond Coconut Banana Bread muffins. Sooo yummy!! Your house will smell amazing!
- 2 large EXTRA ripe bananas (like death black ripeness)
- 1/3 cup milk of choice (I used almond milk)
- 1.5 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup applesauce
Combine wet ingredients in a bowl and mash everything together.
- 1 and 3/4 cups flour (I use white all purpose)
- 1/4 cup sweetener of choice ( agave, honey, brown sugar, i used brown Splenda)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- .5 tablespoon baking powder
- .5 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup slivered or chopped almonds
Combine dry Ingredients together in a bowl and add to wet Ingredients. Mix well.
In a WELL GREASED muffin tin add 1/4-1/3 cup dough to each well.
Bake @400 for 16 minutes.
Let them cool or burn your fingers trying eat them right away! Lol
Makes 9 muffins at 190 calories each.
Lamb (by jamiefg)
“Uh oh, guess what day it is. Guess what day it is. Huh? Anybody? It’s hump day! Whoo Whoooottt! Half way through the week! I have a recipe that is going to knock you off your chair and hopefully hold you over until the weekend! Not only is this post a recipe, it’s a giveaway! And who…
To see the 10th gif in the series (Tumblr only allows 10 images at a time) click HERE on blogilates.com
Omfg her squats not low enough.